This list is taken from Women’s Health Magazine: Let’s be real: It’s easy for a long-term relationship to turn stale, which is why I’ve created an official roundup of allllll the things that belong on your sex bucket list. You’re gonna want to bookmark this baby. First, let’s review why you should have a sex bucket list in the […]
100 List Act 1. Have sex all over the house
1. Have sex all over the house Brito suggests taking sex beyond the bedroom. That includes the couch, the kitchen table, and, well, anywhere else you can think of! Uh, just make sure the kids and/or roommates are gone, obvs.
100 List Act 2. Be a teen all over again
2. Be a teen all over again Okay so this isn’t necessarily full-on sex, but finding a parking spot and making out in the car like teens can be super fun, says Brito. Not into PDA? Just keep the car in your driveway.
100 List Act 3. Read erotica to each other
3. Read erotica to each other Find the steamiest erotica you possibly can and read it out loud to each other to set the mood, explains Brito. Feel like it might be a li’l awk? That’s fine, laughter can also lead to sex.
100 List Act 4. Bring in a third party
4. Bring in a third party Yes, threesomes are a big step, so read these threesome stories before you take the leap, and make sure to discuss some ground rules with your partner.
100 List Act 5. Have phone sex
5. Have phone sex Yeah, seeing each other is great. But hearing your partner’s sexy AF voice on the other end of the phone, telling you all the naughty things they’d be doing to you right now? Also great. (P.S. Here’s exactly how to have phone sex without feeling awkward.)
100 List Act 6. Watch porn together
6. Watch porn together Watching something sexual can be the perfect way to get *in the mood* for actual sex. Choose a video together, or each of you can pick your own to share. Need ideas? Check out some female-friendly porn sites here.
100 List Act 7. Give anal sex a shot
7. Give anal sex a shot Yes, butt stuff can be fun if you do it the right way. Take things very slow, have looots of lube ready to use, and enjoy.
100 List Act 8. Try out different kinds of lubes
8. Try out different kinds of lubes Speaking of lube, there are tons of lubes out there: all-natural, silicone-based, CBD, you name it. Try adding different ones to your repertoire (each kind adds something different), and see which you like best.
100 List Act 9. Play with ice cream
9. Play with ice cream Use ice cream for temperature play by taking spoonfuls and circling them around each other’s erogenous zones. Plus, it’ll taste good (and look super sexy) when you lick it off.